- YEAR: 2019
- MAKE: Yamaha
- MODEL: YXZ1000R SS, SE, SS SE
Notes before you start
- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Kit may not fit with certain parts and accessories. Modification may be required to ensure fit.
- See Steps 17b & 36 for installation pictures to determine if your accessories will interfere with the mounting positions.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.
- 2.5, 4, & 5mm Hex Key
- 6, 10, & 13mm Wrench or Socket
- 5/16” Nut Driver or Flathead Screwdriver
- Heavy Duty Wire Cutter
- Flush Cutter
- Utility Knife or Scissor
- #3 Phillips Screwdriver
Note: Approximate Install Time: 2 Hours.
Additional Important Notes
Product will intake and expel both air and loose materials with high force and velocity.
• Install product on roll cage, so air inlet is not blocked. • Do not place face, hair, extremities, clothing, or other loose material in front of air inlet or outlet during use.
Moving parts are sharp and could cause personal injury.
• Keep fan safety guard and exhaust cover in place while operating and after service.
• Disconnect product from power source before servicing.
Scavenge Fan is designed for use in conjunction with an UTV’s operating manual, and state and federal law.
• Keep your seat belt fastened and wear a helmet while operating the vehicle.
Risk of electric shock!
• Improper installation, maintenance or operation could cause serious injury or property damage.