- YEAR: 2017-2019
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: F-250/F-350
- ENGINE: 6.7L Powerstroke
- Socket Wrench
- 7mm, 8mm, 10mm (deep), 13mm Socket
- 5/16” Nut Driver or Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Panel Popper
- T20 Torx
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Heat Gun
- Wire Cutters
Note: Approximate Install Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
S&B Filter Maintenance
KF-1070 Cotton Cleanable : If the enclosed filter is RED with a black cage, it came pre-oiled from the factory.
KF-1070R Dry Cleanable : If the enclosed filters is WHITE with a black cage, it is a Dry Cleanable filter and can be cleaned up to 10x before discarding. This filter does not require oil. Click here for the cleaning instructions.
CARB Status - Pending
CARB EO # Pending
*Not Legal for use in CA and other states adopting California emissions Standards.
Before You Start
- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.