The Banks Monster Exhaust is engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software then tested on both dyno and on-road.
Reducing backpressure allows the engine to expel spent gasses with less effort. Less pumping loss means more horsepower, lower EGTs and improved fuel economy.
The Monster Exhaust system cools while flowing up to 80% better than stock! Cooling without killing flow is a major challenge. But the Monster Exhaust wins on both counts thanks to its mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing and huge Ob-Round patented SideKick tip. The tip is the key. It?s unique shape mixes hot exhaust gas with cool ambient air. And, it keeps your trailer safe by directing exhaust gasses to the side.
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4 inch constant-diameter DPF-back
- Improves flow and cuts backpressure by nearly 40%
- Safely clears the spare tire, shocks and brake lines
- Cerakote Black Tip / CHROME tip
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required