The Banks Monster Exhaust is engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software then tested on both dyno and on-road.
Reducing backpressure allows the engine to expel spent gasses with less effort. Less pumping loss means more horsepower, lower exhaust exit temps, and improved fuel economy.
The Monster Exhaust system cools while flowing up to 80% better than stock! Cooling without killing flow is a major challenge. But the Monster Exhaust wins on both counts thanks to its mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing and huge Ob-Round patented SideKick tip. The tip is the key. Its unique shape mixes hot exhaust gas with cool ambient air. And, it keeps your trailer safe by directing exhaust gasses to the side.
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust exit temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4-inch constant-diameter
- Cools temps
- Improves flow up to 50%
- Cuts backpressure up to 40%
- Safely clears spare tire, shocks & brake lines
- Cerakote Black Tip or Chrome Tip
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required