Reflash your US 2013-2014+ 4 cylinder 2.4 direct injection Accord engine computer.
- Ignition timing and cam timing optimized.
- VTEC dropped from 4900 to 3900 rpm.
- Rev limiter raised to 7300 rpm.
- Speed limiter removed.
- 9 lb-ft increase in mid-range torque.
- 8 hp mid-range increase.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- Designed to run with regular gasoline
- California emissions legal (CARB EO D-742)
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||CARB EO D-742|
37820-5A2-A020 to 37820-5A2-A890
It is difficult to generate a consistent dyno graph for the CVT Accord, especially at lower RPMs. Above 6200 RPM ignition timing is lowered to reduce engine power for the next gearshift.
It is difficult to generate a consistent dyno graph for the CVT Accord, especially at lower RPMs. Above 6200 RPM ignition timing is lowered to reduce engine power for the next gearshift
What if you have modifications?
The reflash has been tested with an Injen intake and works well. This combination gives 15 lb-ft tq and 13hp. The Hondata reflash will work with any well designed intake.
The Hondata reflash will also work well with any exhaust system modifications.
Can I use this reflash with high octane fuel.
Yes. Although this reflash was tuned with regular gasoline, using a higher octane fuel will increase the power and torque. The reflash works very well with low or high octane fuel