The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your 2004-2014 TSX. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
2004-2006 TSXs require a 2007-2008 ECU and adapter cable.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||Competition vehicles only|
RL5-A01 to A03
RL5-A52 to A53
RL5-A04 & A07
RL5-A54 & A56
TSX tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel, ignition & cam angle tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock datalogging
- Starting calibrations for intake, headers & larger injectors. (07-08 TSX only)
- Boost control by RPM and gear (07-08 TSX only)
What sort of power gains can I expect?
Hondata collated the results from a recent 04-08 TSX dyno day using a non optimized reflash.
This K47Z7 engined 09 TSX was baselined at the dyno with a test pipe, 06 Civic Si intake manifold and replacement air filter. All gains (35 hp) were made from FlashPro tuning.