The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of the 2007-2012 US Acura RDX turbo. It includes Windows based software called FlashPro Manager.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||Competition vehicles only|
|Part Number||RWC-A51 through RWC-A57
RWC-A61 through RWC-A64
RWC-A71 through RWC-A75
RWC-A81 and RWC-A91
What sort of improvements can I expect if my car is modified?
This RDX had the second catalytic converter removed, was fitted with a custom 3" exhaust, an intake and tuned. Gains were in the order of 47 lb-ft torque and 47 hp.
What sort of improvements can I expect if my car is stock?
This stock 07 Acura RDX gained 26 hp solely from FlashPro tuning. This is the tuning previously used in the RDX reflash and is now included as a base calibration. Gains were made from altering the boost, advancing the ignition, and leaning the mixture.
How much can I increase the boost?
The RDX MAP sensor will read up to 26 psi of boost but no testing was done above 15 psi.
We raised midrange boost on our test RDX from 14-15 psi. Boost at peak RPM was raised from 8 to 12 psi. At 12 psi the stock injectors were very close to maximum duty cycle. More boost requires larger injectors. Base calibrations are provided for 600 and 800cc injectors. Boost is also limited by fuel octane. All tests were done with California 91 octane.
How do I tell if my FlashPro supports Bluetooth?
From July 2013 some FlashPros shipped from Hondata including Bluetooth.
From Jan 1 2014, all FlashPros shipped from Hondata include Bluetooth.
FlashPros sold before the dates in the table below do not support Bluetooth. To confirm if your FlashPro supports Bluetooth follow this procedure:
- Launch FlashPro Manager
- Plug in the FlashPro to your USB port.
- Press the FlashPro button, tab, then hardware.
- If Bluetooth is present, Yes will be indicated.
- If you do not see 'Bluetooth present' at all, then you are using an older version of FlashProManager and need to update. This does not mean that you don't have a FlashPro with a Bluetooth radio.
- If 'Bluetooth present' is No, your FlashPro does not have Bluetooth. You may upgrade your FlashPro is you wish.
|FlashPro Model||Sold after Date|
|06-11 Civic Si US||11/7/2013|
|06-11 Civic Si /Type R International||9/27/2013|
|06-11 Civic R18||8/20/2013|
|06-up S2000 US||7/23/2013|
|06-up S2000 International||10/4/2013|
|2012+up Civic Si & ILX||7/29/2013|
|Accord Int. All FlashPros compatible||7/9/2013|
|RDX US All FlashPros compatible||9/3/2013|