The FlashPro allows datalogging and limited tuning for your CR-Z. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port.
California emissions compliant (CARB EO D-742-1), which allows this product to be used on street vehicles within the USA.
Important NoteThis FlashPro allows limited tuning or preset calibrations. For competition vehicles we recommend the FP-CRZ-US FlashPro as that FlashPro allows full tuning.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|Sales Region||US Only|
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||CARB EO D-742-1|
|Part Number||RTW-A01 through A06
RTW-A54 through A58
CR-Z tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Choice of either AFM or MAP based fuel tuning.
- Expanded fuel ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
Can it eliminate the second o2 sensor?
Yes. The secondary oxygen sensor is used to monitor the catalytic converter efficiency and assist with closed loop operation. For off road racing use in which a catalytic converter is not desirable, the secondary oxygen sensor can be disabled using the FlashPro Manager software without any negative affect on the tuning or operation of the car.
Every map listed here has been comprehensively tuned for fuel and ignition for both part and full throttle. Listed here are dyno plots of most of the base maps provided with the FlashPro in PDF format. The tests give a good indication of the gains to be had from various bolt-ons.
All intake maps include adjustments to the Air Flow Meter data to achieve optimal part and full throttle air fuel ratios. No intake we tested gave the same air fuel ratio as stock.
Base maps are included for a variety of injector sizes to support high HP NA cars and forced induction.
Maps for injectors:
- 185cc - Stock
- 270cc - Honda V6 (plug in replacement)
- 310cc - RSX S / Civic Si (plug in replacement)
- 410cc - Acura RDX
- 450cc - Deatschworks
- 600cc - Deatschworks
- 800cc - Deatschworks
The Acura RDX injectors, for example should provide enough fuel to double the stock engine HP with forced induction. For R18 Civics with around 300HP we recommend a return line fuel system.
The dyno plot here indicates the gains you might see with a supercharger kit. Green line stock. Red dotted line 4 psi, red line 7 psi. These dyno tests were run with a stock cat-back which restricted power.