The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your CR-Z. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
This FlashPro is not for sale in the US/Canada.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|Sales Region||Outside US/Canada Only|
|Part Number||RTW-E05 through E08|
CR-Z tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Choice of either AFM or MAP based fuel tuning.
- Expanded fuel ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
Can it eliminate the second o2 sensor?
Yes. The secondary oxygen sensor is used to monitor the catalytic converter efficiency and assist with closed loop operation. For off road racing use in which a catalytic converter is not desirable, the secondary oxygen sensor can be disabled using the FlashPro Manager software without any negative affect on the tuning or operation of the car.
How do I tell if my FlashPro supports Bluetooth?
From July 2013 some FlashPros shipped from Hondata including Bluetooth.
From Jan 1 2014, all FlashPros shipped from Hondata include Bluetooth.
FlashPros sold before the dates in the table below do not support Bluetooth. To confirm if your FlashPro supports Bluetooth follow this procedure:
- Launch FlashPro Manager
- Plug in the FlashPro to your USB port.
- Press the FlashPro button, tab, then hardware.
- If Bluetooth is present, Yes will be indicated.
- If you do not see 'Bluetooth present' at all, then you are using an older version of FlashProManager and need to update. This does not mean that you don't have a FlashPro with a Bluetooth radio.
- If 'Bluetooth present' is No, your FlashPro does not have Bluetooth. You may upgrade your FlashPro is you wish.
|FlashPro Model||Sold after Date|
|06-11 Civic Si US||11/7/2013|
|06-11 Civic Si /Type R International||9/27/2013|
|06-11 Civic R18||8/20/2013|
|06-up S2000 US||7/23/2013|
|06-up S2000 International||10/4/2013|
|2012+up Civic Si & ILX||7/29/2013|
|Accord Int. All FlashPros compatible||7/9/2013|
|RDX US All FlashPros compatible||9/3/2013|