The FlashPro allows datalogging and tuning for your Accord 2018-2020 US 1.5 turbo . It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|Sales Region||US/Canada Only|
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||CARB EO D-742-5|
|Engine||L15 1.5 T|
Accord tuning features
- Fuel and ignition and many many more parameters
- Rev, launch and speed limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
What sort of improvements can I expect?
The tune is designed to give a conservative yet exhilarating 10-20% improvement in performance. More powerful than the 17 Civic Si turbo.
Your Accord can gain anywhere from 10 to 40 hp everywhere, with the maximum gains not at the top of the rev range, but where you need it most at the low end of the rev range. Rapid acceleration is just a quick flex of the throttle pedal away. 91 or higher octane highly recommended, but not required. Testing done on 91 octane.
Accord 1.5 CVT
Stock - Orange
Stage 1- Red No extra peak hp, but peak power 500 rpm earlier. 20-25 hp gains midrange and 20 lb-ft torque
Stage 2 - Magenta 11 peak hp , 30 midrange horsepower and 40 -50 lb-ft midrange torque
The CVT is difficult to dyno, so we are using the MT dyno charts. The CVT was tuned to similar boost levels for the MT for stages 1 and 2.
Accord 1.5 6 MT Stage 2
Stock - Orange
Stage 1 - Red No extra peak hp but 20-25 hp midrange and 20 lb-ft torque
Stage 2 - Magenta 11 peak hp and 40 -50 lb-ft torque
Stage 3 - Silver 13 peak hp (40-45 hp midrange) and 50-60 lb-ft torque
Stage 3 may need a clutch upgrade depending on driving style.