The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your 2008-2010 Accord. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
This FlashPro is not for sale in the US/Canada.
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of selected 2008-2010 non-US Accords. It includes Windows based software called FlashPro Manager.
The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicle's diagnostic port to provide real time programming, a variety of calibrations and extensive datalogging capabilities.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|Sales Region||Outside US/Canada Only|
|Market||Australia, Europe, Russia, South Africa, UK|
|Part Number||RL6-Q01 through RL6-Q03
RL6-Q51 through RL6-Q53
RL6-Q71 through RL6-Q73
RL6-E01 through RL6-E05
RL6-E11 through RL6-E15
RL6-E21 through RL6-E25
RL6-E31 through RL6-E35
RL6-E51 through RL6-E55
RL6-E61 through RL6-E65
RL6-E71 through RL6-E74
RL6-E81 through RL6-E84
RL6-R01 through RL6-R04
RL6-R11 through RL6-R12
RL6-R21 through RL6-R24
RL6-R31 through RL6-R32
RL6-R51 through RL6-R53
RL6-R61 through RL6-R63
RL6-R71 through RL6-R73
RL6-R81 through RL6-R83
RL6-N01 through RL6-N03
RL6-N21 through RL6-N23
RL6-N51 through RL6-N53
RL6-N71 through RL6-N73
RL6-G01 through RL6-G05
RL6-G21 through RL6-G26
RL6-G51 through RL6-G53
RL6-G71 through RL6-G73
Accord tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
What sort of improvements can I expect?
Gains will depend on fuel type, suitability of bolt-ons and tuning. By way of example this K47Z7 engined 09 TSX was baselined at the dyno with a test pipe, 06 Civic Si intake manifold and replacement air filter. All gains (35 hp) were made from FlashPro tuning.
How do I tell if my FlashPro supports Bluetooth?
From July 2013 some FlashPros shipped from Hondata including Bluetooth.
From Jan 1 2014, all FlashPros shipped from Hondata include Bluetooth.
FlashPros sold before the dates in the table below do not support Bluetooth. To confirm if your FlashPro supports Bluetooth follow this procedure:
- Launch FlashPro Manager
- Plug in the FlashPro to your USB port.
- Press the FlashPro button, tab, then hardware.
- If Bluetooth is present, Yes will be indicated.
- If you do not see 'Bluetooth present' at all, then you are using an older version of FlashProManager and need to update. This does not mean that you don't have a FlashPro with a Bluetooth radio.
- If 'Bluetooth present' is No, your FlashPro does not have Bluetooth. You may upgrade your FlashPro is you wish.
|FlashPro Model||Sold after Date|
|06-11 Civic Si US||11/7/2013|
|06-11 Civic Si /Type R International||9/27/2013|
|06-11 Civic R18||8/20/2013|
|06-up S2000 US||7/23/2013|
|06-up S2000 International||10/4/2013|
|2012+up Civic Si & ILX||7/29/2013|
|Accord Int. All FlashPros compatible||7/9/2013|
|RDX US All FlashPros compatible||9/3/2013|