This is an adapter kit to use the 2007-2008 TL FlashPro for your 2003-2007 Accord V6 MT. This allows full user tuning and datalogging for the 2003-2007 Accord V6 MT.
You need to provide:
- TL FlashPro
- A new or used ECU from the 2007-2008 TL (MT) or 2007 TL base AT.
ECU Part Number
|RDA-A83 through RDA-A84||
2007 Acura TL Base Auto*
|RDB-A02 through RDB-A04||
2007 Acura TL MT Type-S
|RDB-A11 through RDB-A12||
2008 Acura TL MT Type-S
* The Auto ECU needs a hardware modification for cruise control to work.
The CAN adapter cable connects from the DLC to the CAN bus connector. See the install instructions.
The ECU adapter connects the 07/08 TL ECU to the 03-07 Accord harness.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
|Sales Region||US Only|
|Part Number||See notes|
2007-08 TL tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel, ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock count
- Works with Hondata Traction control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
Are there any starting calibrations?
There is a starting calibration for the 3.0 Accord using stock 270cc injectors.
Do I need to cut any wires?
No. Everything is plug and play. In essence you are upgrading the wiring of your car to make it similar to later models.
You support the AT ECU. So this means I can use it with my AT TL or Accord?
No. Used MT computers are rare. FlashPro Manager 1.6.3 or newer can install the MT code into the AT ECU. This means you can take advantage of the numerous used 07 AT TL ECUs available for tuning your MT V6.
How do I get cruise control work?
Modifying the 2007 Acura TL Base Auto computer to enable cruise Cruise control takes less than 20 minutes with a fine tipped soldering iron We recommend using a binocular microscope as the parts are very small. One component needs removal and one jumper wire is added. Details are at the end of the install instructions.
Why wont this work for the automatic V6 then?
The 07-08 AT TL ECU expects a 4 solenoid automatic transmission. The 04-06 TL and 03-07 Accord AT uses a three solenoid transmission.
Can I use an 08 AT TL ECU with my MT?
No. That ECU is not supported for overwriting with a MT program.
If I sell my car can I return it to stock?
Yes. The $50 CAN adapter cable is pretty difficult to remove, so we recommend you leave it in place. All the Honda diagnostic tools will continue to work with the cable in place or removed. You will need to resynchronize the stock ECU with your immobilizer.