Banks Ram-Air Intake System replaces the factory's flat panel filter with a large conical filter that provides maximum high-flow filtration. The Ram-Air's opening dwarfs the stock's inlet, and without the 90-degree detours that choke airflow and kill power. The huge inlet, enclosed housing and much larger tubing reduce restrictions, dramatically improving airflow to the cylinders. Another key element is the tuned "Helmholtz" resonator which eliminates engine drone while maintaining a throaty sound.
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Cold-air intake with large filter, enclosed housing and large tubing offers huge improvements over stock flow, increasing power and fuel economy.
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Tuned Helmholtz resonator eliminates engine drone
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Accommodates engine movement
- Gains of +8 hp and +11 lb-ft
- Extensively tested & validated
- Prevents component damage
- Helps engine run cooler
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- DRY Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-131
US Patent #10,138,851 B2