The S&B Cold Side Intercooler Pipe replaces the failure prone OEM intercooler pipe that is known to burst and leave you stranded.
Our Larger than stock 3.50” diameter polished aluminum CAC pipe has less restriction and improved airflow. More airflow equals better performance.
Our 5-Ply Aramid Reinforced Silicone Hose is not only stronger than the OE hose but also built to last. Featuring heavy duty spring loaded T-Bolt clamps with a 3/4" wide stainless steel band and bridge.
Our two piece CAC pipe and silicone hose design makes for a quick installation. Check out our step by step installation video to see how easy it is.
- YEAR: 2011-2016
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: F-250/F-350
- ENGINE: 6.7L Powerstroke
This Charge Air Cooler Pipe Kit may not fit with the following aftermarket parts installed:
● Aftermarket Intercooler
● Aftermarket Radiator and/or Coolant Hoses
● Aftermarket Fan or Fan Shroud
● Aftermarket Power Steering Fluid Reservoir
● Aftermarket Hood
- 8mm Socket and Wrench
- 11mm Deep Socket
- 10” Socket Extension or 4” + 6” Socket Extensions
- Panel Popper
- Small Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Wire Cutters
- Torque Wrench, 75 in-lb setting
Note: Approximate Install Time: 1 Hr 00 Mins for Kit Installation.
When removing any turbocharger air intake system components, make sure to cover any open ports to prevent any debris from entering the system. All components need to be inspected and cleaned (if necessary) prior to assembly and installation.
Maintenance: Periodically Check the Following
- Charge air cooler T-Bolt Hose Clamps making sure they are tight and secure.
- All electrical connections and wire harnesses moved during the installation of the charge air cooler
pipe/hose and making sure they are secure and away from any hot or moving components.
- Check for any signs of abrasion or wear and tear on the charge air cooler hose, coolant hoses, power
steering reservoir, power steering hoses, and electrical harnesses near the charge air cooler pipe/hose and
repair/replace as necessary.
Before You Start
- Please read the entire product installation guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call Customer Support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is safely in Park and the Parking Brake is set
- After your installation is complete, engage the parking brake and start your engine. Listen for abnormal
noises. If an air leak is detected, re-inspect hoses and connections as they may need to be repositioned
- S&B FILTERS recommends that you keep your OE charge air cooler hoses and clamps in the event it is
required in the future.
- In order to maintain your warranty, all connections and components must be checked periodically for
alignment and for proper tension on all connections. Failure to do so may void your warranty.
The California Air Resource Board (CARB) requires that an E.O. Identification label be applied to the vehicle in order to pass a smog check inspection when a Charge Air Cooler Pipe/Hose Kit has been installed. You must place the E.O. Label provided on or near the kit after installation so that a smog check technician can easily verify the E.O. Number. Check the status of the exemption process by looking up a specific part number at www.sbfilters.com. The CARB Exemption number and/or status is listed under the Product Details section for each part number. If the status shows as “Pending,” CARB has yet to issue an exemption but the product has been submitted. Products that have not been issued an E.O. number are street legal in most states, but may not be used on emission controlled vehicles in the state of California and are for off-road use only. If you purchased your kit from S&B Filters directly, we will automatically mail you your Exemption Sticker when it is issued to us. If you purchased your kit from an authorized S&B Filters Dealer, log onto our website and register to receive your Exemption Sticker.