Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is 46.8% less restrictive than stock on the 6.2L at 600 CFM. Ram-Air's filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats to maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy.
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- More power and better mileage for your EcoBoost!
- Beats stock and the competition!
- Up to 46.8% less restrictive than stock
- DRY Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-103
The Banks Ram-Air utilizes the stock base, shown in the images below (3.5L EcoBoost shown). It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow.
Flowbench numbers are one thing, but engine bays are not an open room with cool dense air. Density is the key to power. That's why Banks tests in real world conditions.
Considering an air intake? You need to look here first. Banks Ram-Air blows away the stock configuration and our competitors! Some are worse than stock! (The above test data is for the 3.5L EcoBoost truck.)