- YEAR: 2019 - 2021
- MAKE: Ram
- MODEL: 2500/3500 & Cab-Chassis
- ENGINE: Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
This intake kit may not fit with the following Aftermarket Parts installed:
- Body Lift or Lowering Kit
- Custom Hood
- Intercooler or Turbo upgrades
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillps Head Screwdriver
- T15 Torx bit and driver
- 10mm, 11mm, Combination of Wrench or Socket and Driver
- 5/16” Nut Driver or socket (possible extension needed)
- Panel Popper
- Step Stool (Optional)
Note: Approximate Install Time: 1 Hr 00 Mins.
S&B Filter Maintenance
KF-1080 Cotton Cleanable: If the enclosed filter is RED, it came pre-oiled from the factory. Click here for the exact oil amount required for cleaning.
KF-1080D Dry Extendable: If the enclosed filters is WHITE, it is a disposable filter and should be discarded once it reaches capacity. This filter does not require oil.
CARB Status - PENDING
The product has been submitted to the Air Resources Board for approval shortly.
Not legal for use in CA or other states adopting CA emissions standards
Before You Start
- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.
- Engage parking brake and start your engine. Listen for abnormal noises. If an air leak is detected, re-inspect hoses and connections as they may need to be repositioned and tightened.
- S&B FILTERS recommends that you keep your OE intake system in the event it is required in the future.
- In order to maintain your warranty, all connections and components must be checked periodically for alignment and for proper tension on all connections. Failure to do so may void your warranty.
- Use only S&B FILTERS cleaning and oil products to service your filter. Using any other brand oil and or cleaners on your S&B air filter may void your warranty.