Model: Mustang GT350
Engine: 5.2L V8
7mm, 10mm Socket
10mm Deep Socket
5/16” Socket/Nut Driver
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Panel Popper/Flat Blade Screwdriver
CARB Status - Pending
Product will be submitted to Air Resources Board for approval shortly.
*Not legal for use in CA or other states adopting CA emissions standard
Before You Start
- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.
- After your installation is complete engage parking brake and start your engine. Listen for abnormal noises. If an air leak is detected, re-inspect hoses and connections as they may need to be repositioned and tightened
- S&B FILTERS recommends that you keep your OE intake system in the event it is required in the future.
- In order to maintain your warranty, all connections and components must be checked periodically for alignment and for proper tension on all connections. Failure to do so may void your warranty.
- Use only S&B FILTERS cleaning and oil products to service your filter. Using any other brand oil and or cleaners on your S&B air filter may void your warranty.
Warning!If your vehicle has a Vehicle Emission Control Information decal affixed to the factory airbox, a new replacement label must be obtained and installed in a readily visible position in the engine compartment in order to remain CARB compliant. Failure to do so will prevent the vehicle from passing a smog check. Replacement labels can be ordered from your local dealership. Regulations state that the VECI label shall not be affixed to any equipment which is easily detached from the vehicle. Label placement, under the hood on a painted surface is recommended.
The California Air Resource Board (CARB) requires that an E.O. identification label be applied to the vehicle in order to pass a smog check inspection when a Performance Intake Kit has been installed. You must place the E.O. label provided on or near the intake kit after installation so that a smog check technician can easily verify the E.O. number. Check the status of the exemption process by looking up a specific part number at www.sbfilters.com. The CARB Exemption number and/or status is listed under the Product Details section for each part number. If the status shows as “Pending,” CARB has yet to issue an exemption. Products that have not been issued an EO number are street legal in most states, but may not be used on emission controlled vehicles in the state of California and are for off-road use only. If you purchased your kit from S&B Filters directly, we will automatically mail you your Exemption Sticker when it is issued to us. If you purchased your kit from an authorized S&B Filters Dealer, log onto our web site and register to receive your Exemption Sticker.