World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted cloud-based flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles!
Cloud-based solution with a web-based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N20 / N26 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud-based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Exhaust Burble adjustments on any map (OTS & Custom)
- GTS Startup Roar
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
N20 engine BMW Vehicles supported (if your N20 vehicle is not listed please inquire with us):
- 2012–2017 F20 125i
- 2014–2016 F22 220i/228i
- 2012–2015 F30 320i/328i
- 2013–2016 F34 320i GT/ 328i GT
- 2014–2016 F32 420i/428i
- 2011–2016 F10 520i/525Li/528i
- 2013-2017 F25 X3 sDrive18i/xDrive20i
- 2014–2017 F26 X4 xDrive20i
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Adapter device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenient option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features.
***Direct ENET Cable connection to an iOS or Android device without having to use the BM3 WiFi Adapter. For more information please email us at email@example.com or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.