Top Of The Hill - Now What?
You've crested that big hill and need to start thinking about slowing down. What do you do? Ride your brakes and hope they don't overheat? Downshift and over-rev your engine? Look for a runaway truck ramp?
Don't Get Pushed Around!
When you've got a heavy load behind your truck and steep downhill grades to deal with, instead of feeling in control you can sometimes feel helpless. Under those conditions, things can happen in a hurry. Not anymore. The new, all-electronic Banks Brake offers total safety and a whole lot more.
How Does The Banks Brake Work?
It works by modulating systems already found on the vehicle with no mechanical additions. And its level of braking power and intensity is completely user-selectable at the turn of a switch. It's extremely easy to install, even easier to use.
At Banks, we believe there's no such thing as having too much braking power. Upgrade to a Banks iDash DataMonster and add user-selectable downhill speed, plus so much more!
- More effective braking than is possible with a simple valve assembly
- Speed reduction up to six times better than the competition
- World's First All-Electronic Braking System
- There's nothing else like it in the world!
- No cutting or welding
- Upgrade with a Banks iDash DataMonster or SuperGauge
- adds user-selectable downhill speed and monitoring
Emissions Compliant: D-161-91
US Patent #6,652,414 B1