eed more air to your Jeep JL and Gladiator S&B Intake Kit.
- Uses both stock Rubicon hood openings
- Requires no major cutting or drilling
- OEM like design matches the look of your Jeep
- Installs in minutes with no need to remove the hood
- Injection Molded Silicone Grill Plugs included
The S&B Hood Scoops are designed to fit the Wrangler JL and Gladiator Rubicon hood with vents and will be replacing the factory vents
- Mopar Hood p/n: 68281973AB
- Mopar Vent p/n: 68293749AD (Drivers Side)
- Mopar Vent p/n: 68293748AD (Passengers Side)
- YEAR: 2018 - 2020
- MAKE: Jeep
- MODEL: Wrangler JL / 2020 Gladiator / 2020 3.0L Diesel
- ENGINE: 2.0L Turbo, 3.0L Diesel, & 3.6L Gas
This intake kit may not fit with the following Aftermarket Parts installed:
- Custom Hood
- Intercooler or Turbo upgrades
- Panel Popper
- Box Cutter / Knife
- Strong Duct Tape
- Blanket or Towel
- T20 Torx bit and driver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver (Optional)
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Step Stool /Step Ladder
Note: Approximate Install Time: 30 Mins.
S&B Filter Maintenance
KF-1057 Cotton Cleanable : If the enclosed filter is RED, it came pre-oiled from the factory. Click here for exact oil amount required for cleaning.
KF-1057D Dry Extendable : If the enclosed filters is WHITE, it is a disposable filter and should be discarded once it reaches capacity. This filter does not require oil.
Before You Start
If at any point in the instructions it is difficult to access the scoops or hood liner. Open the hood completely until the hood rests on the cabin (place a blanket or towel in between to avoid damage). Use a step stool or ladder to reach. Also, it is optional to remove the hood by removing the 4 hood bolts. See the manufacturer’s instructions for removing the hood. These instructions will guide you to install the S&B Hood Scoops without needing to remove the hood
- Engage parking brake and start your engine. Listen for abnormal noises. If an air leak is detected, re-inspect hoses and connections as they may need to be repositioned and tightened.
- S&B FILTERS recommends that you keep your OE intake system in the event it is required in the future.
- In order to maintain your warranty, all connections and components must be checked periodically for alignment and for proper tension on all connections. Failure to do so may void your warranty.
- Use only S&B FILTERS cleaning and oil products to service your filter. Using any other brand oil and or cleaners on your S&B air filter may void your warranty.